Sweet Crunchy
#54 HEART BROKEN PLUS PLUS -,-
Saturday 11 February 2012 | 23:30 | 0 Message
 



O M G  T.T

Hanya Tuhan ja tahu what I feel before this n right now --' 
And nowwwwwwwwww I still thinking bout it, please please GO AWAY from my mind, pleaseee -,-
This my fault also because tergedik sangat pi bukak mntang tuu. Tangan nie gatai sangat nak amik tauu. huh =,=
Skrang baqu qasa mcm mna heart broken, PATAH HATI tau? waarghhh -,-
 
Dayah please stop it please >,<
Okay I will try to stop think bout benda alah, n mainan dunia nie. But I cant promisee,
and I hope very very much after I wake up tomorrow morning will not think Stupid thing anymore !
#nah ambik, Bi berteqabuq mcm kelubuq u_u

Emmmmmmmmmm, nak pi tidoq dah. Tidoq awai mlm niee ^^ ambik wuduk, tidoq tenang, esok takmau ingat dah.
PATAH HATI gilaa baqhang -,- Byeee see you soon.

p/s : Still waiting, hope as long as can be okayy <3


Past | New
Meet Me

Assalamualaikum. Hello everyone.
Welcome To My Official Blog. If you want me to follow you, leave your footstep at my tanggieboard okay :) Nice to meet you too :>

Navigate

About Links Entries

.
Taggie Board


Credit
Template by : Atirah Hayati
Basecode by : Jaja
Best view only at Google Chrome